Tuesday, July 01, 2003


Happy Tuesday!

I don't have much time...just got home from work and now I am headed to the ball field (again). Austin has a scrimmage tonight (in preparation for District Tournament this weekend), but I wanted to say hi to all my blog buds! I guess I forgot to tell y'all that Austin made the all-Star team...WOO HOO!!! :)

Here's my Tuesday This or That:

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?
2. Swimming pool or beach?
3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?
4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?
5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?
6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?
7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?
8. Sneakers or sandals?
9. Air-conditioning or fans?
10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?

There you go!! I might be back later tonight to blog some more. I will be back to visit all my reads...Have a great night! Hugs.

No comments: