We finally got some rain yesterday...it was quite the little storm!
My grass is starting to turn brown, there are burn bans out, and the highs have been 101 with a heat index of 111!!! Now that is H-O-T!!Sorry about not posting yesterday
...I have had a busy couple of days! I decided to stay off the computer for a while yesterday and spend some time with Tanner. I also had to go to the orthodontist and get that bracket replaced that I broke off my braces. Man, did that hurt!!! My teeth are, once again, sore. 
My boss called me just a few minutes ago and wanted to know if I wanted some overtime today, so I am going into work at noon! Woo hoo! Overtime is always good! Anyway...I guess I better get off here so that I can get ready for work. I just wanted to stop in and journal a bit and tell everyone hello. I hope you all have a super day! =hugs=
No comments:
Post a Comment